This lecture series by Lisa Kaltenegger was held in Hamburg in April 2012.
The lectures took place in the library of the Hamburg Observatory.
- Updates on exoplanet Search - the Kepler vision
- The Concept of the Habitable Zone, what does it really mean?
- Our habitable planet - The Earth through time and geological cycles
- How to characterize a habitable planet in real life - step by step
- Moons, extremophiles and other open questions
- April 16, 10.00 - 11.30
- April 16, 13.00 - 14.30
- April 16, 15.30 - 17.00
- April 17, 9.30 - 11.00
- April 17, 12.00 - 13.30