Abstract submission - closed as of June 15
- Program schedule
- Splinter sessions
- List of participants (a correct list will be included in the proceedings and maybe here)
- Invited speakers
- Submitted abstracts
- Submitted abstracts on one page
- Presentation Information
- Instructions for authors
- Local copy of the LaTeX files
Pre-Registration (it's over)
Registration (it's over)
Photos from the conference
Application form for CS14 - it's decided - it will be in Pasadena !
Our co-host and sponsors
Cool Stars, Stellar Systems and the Sun 13
The AG Summer Meeting 2004
held July 5-9, 2004 in Hamburg, Germany.
- July 13, 2004
- The Instructions for authors are online.
Note the Deadline : September 10.
- July 13, 2004
- The conference was a great success. We have put the talks of the speakers
who agreed to publish them on the schedule page.
- June 22, 2004
- We have summarized the technical information for oral
and poster presentations on a seperate page.
- June 11, 2004
- Hotel bookings are still possible. Also note
our Cancellation fees which
are summarized on our registration page.
- June 4, 2004
- The Final Announcement has been published
and the Scientific program is online.
- May 24, 2004
- Application form for CS14 is available !
- May 11, 2004
- Splinter session submissions are online.
- May 10, 2004
- As a start for the program the
list of invited speakers and the submitted abstracts
- March 1, 2004
- The Second Announcement has been published.
Registration and Abstract submission
- December 16, 2003
- The First Announcement has been published.
- November 24, 2003
- Pre-Registration possible
- June 24, 2003
- Official launch of webpage
Last modified: Tuesday, 13-Jul-2004 21:03:13 CEST | Comments or problems to A. Schweitzer